When you join the read & coach program you will choose from three recommended foundational books, once you have been through one 6-week read & coach cycle you can select a new book of your choice.
We currently offer read & coach study guides for these books. Each book focuses on change, building brand culture and leadership, and we are adding to the list all the time. Based on your needs we can also advise which books would most benefit you and in which order to read them. If there is a particular book that you would like to add to your learning experience please let us know and we may be able to build a Read & Coach study guide around it.
In the 9-month masterclass we have a curriculum of seven great books that support you to understand brand culture, leadership and change. During the masterclass we will help you to connect the dots between topics and theories and support you to put what you have learned into practice.
You may be curious where to purchase your books.
when you sign up we will send your chosen books along with your study guide.
Supporting your local bookstore is always a great idea and if they don’t have a book you want in stock they are almost always happy to order it for you.
Depending where you live in the world you can order or download most of our suggested books on-line. If a book isn’t available in your region just let us know.
Looking to create a library for your company or department? 1800CEOREAD is where to buy books in bulk.
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hseih
- Tribal Leadership by Dave Logan, John King and Halee Fisher Wright
- The Great Workplace by Michael Burchell and Jennifer Robin
- The Advantage by Patrick Lencioni
- Peak by Chip Conley
- You Don’t Need a Title to be a Leader by Mark Sanborn
- Go Put Your Strengths To Work by Marcus Buckingham
- Switch – How to make change when change is hard by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- Leadership and Self-deception from the Arbinger Institute
- Fascinate by Sally Hogshead
- Taking Brand Initiative by Mary Jo Hatch & Majken Schultz
- Presence by Peter Senge, C. Otto Scharmer, Joseph Jaworski, & Betty Sue Flowers
- The Starfish and the Spider by Ori Brafman & Rod A. Beckstrom
- The Corporate Culture Survival Guide by E. Schein
- Drive by Daniel Pink
- The Cultural Fit Factor by Lizz Pellet
- The Heart of Change John Kotter
- The Inspiration Factor by Terry Barber
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- True to Yourself: Leading a Values-Based Business by Mark Albion
- Onward by Howard Schultz
- Best of HBR on Emotionally Intelligent Leadership, 2nd Edition
- HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Leadership
“[I gained] Insight into methods that can truly make a difference in improving brand culture, plenty of a-ha moments and a couple of epiphanies along the way. I’ve also learned a lot about myself personally and professionally and a new insight into my management skills & strengths that have improved the way i work on a daily basis. My company gained someone who knows how to achieve better results in not only the brand culture growth field but also the people management & mentoring aspect.”.
—Project Manager, Summer 2012 Masterclass